- Goods may be returned because of change of mind (or purchased by mistake) however the returned product must be unused and be in “new” and sellable condition. The cost of returning goods will be at the buyers expense.
- Goods will be replaced, substituted or credited if they are faulty.
- Used goods cannot be returned/exchanged unless they deemed to be faulty.
- Goods received in a damaged condition will be replaced however Diamond Way must be informed of breakage immediately after delivery.
- Any returns/exchanges must be advised to Diamond Way within one week of receipt of goods.